- Doing the CrossFit Team Series?
If so, join Coach LJ and members Friday night at 6:30 pm. We’re doing the first two events. This is a fun online competition CrossFit puts on every year. Similar to the Open, but less pressure and you get to work out with a friend. You can be same or mixed gender pairs and there is a scaled and RX division. There’s still time to sign up, by going here. We meet at 6:30. Send LJ an email at LJ@PCF.fit if you want to join us. All are welcome!
- Friday the 13th Throwdown The wait is over, our Friday Night Throwdowns return with horrific vengeance on Friday, October 13th at Patriot @ 6:30PM. This time, it’s Male-Female pairs, in two divisions (Rx & Scaled). Every team will compete in three bone-chilling events, with the top teams moving on to a final. All members are welcome. Free to participate. To sign up, go here.
- Coach Cody Snatch Seminar. Three hours with Coach Cody Burgener to work your snatch technique on Sunday, September 24th from 12-3 pm. $75. To sign up, go here.
- As a reminder, we will have Strongman only on Sunday 9/3 from 9:00am-10:30am at Patriot. All other classes at either location cancelled.
- On Monday 9/4, Labor Day, we will have a 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM only at Potomac. We will be performing the workout “Hotshots” in a special dedication those recovering from Hurricane Harvey in Texas.
- The class will be free and won’t count towards your membership. We ask that you make a suggested donation of $10 towards Hurricane Harvey relief to the Houston Food Back. 95 cents of every dollar gets spent on helping feed a hungry person who is suffering from this tragedy.
- As of 9/1 we’re going to be combining patriotcrossfit.com & potomaccrossfit.com into one, unified website: www.pcf.fit ! Our goal with this relaunch is to streamline the experience for members, new and seasoned, and reinforce our goal of creating one big community at PCF. Each site will be active until then but after 9/1 you will automatically be re-directed to www.pcf.fit.